Please contact Caroline if you have not been to a class before! Bring a mat, and a blanket to class. Five class loyalty passes are available for £40 and are valid for any class until the end of June. I am also offering one-to-one tuition in my home studio, near Croglin for £40 per hour. Please contact me for further information.
Please Click here to join the mailing list and to be kept informed of future classes.
Classes over the summer will be held at Croft Farm, Scarrowmanwick, Croglin CA4 9SE £8.75 per session
Wednesday 19th June 6.30-8.00pm
Monday 24th June 9.00-10.30am
Wednesday 14th August 6.30-8.00pm
Monday 19th August 9.00-10.30pm
Wednesday 21st August 6.30-8.00pm
Wednesday 28th August 6.30-8.00pm
The Reading Room, Hayton (with UNDERFLOOR HEATING!)
MONDAYS £8.75 per session. 9.00-10.30
Classes restart 2nd September 2019
Watson Institute, Castle Carrock
£8.75 per session.
Classes restart in September 2019
Haydock Community Centre, Penrith – Please contact me if you are interested in this class, to go on a waiting list. It is planned to run this class in September 2019.
£8.75 per session.
“Just wanted to say Monday morning yoga is exactly what I need! Really enjoyed it – even if I was aware of creaky bits…!”
“I attended Caroline’s class this morning and loved it! As I told her, it was honestly the best yoga class I have ever attended, the pace was perfect and allowed for proper breathing etc. She is a fabulous yoga instructor, I will be back next week & have already recommended her to some friends!”
There are five basic principles that underpin my teaching:
- Proper Exercise – performing Yoga poses helps develop a strong, healthy body by enhancing flexibility and improving circulation.
- Proper Breathing – practising deep, conscious breathing reduces stress and helps your body heal itself.
- Proper Relaxation – learning to relax keeps you from going into overload mode, easing worry and fatigue.
- Proper Diet – eating simple, healthy and fresh foods that are easy to digest has a positive effect on your mind and body, as well as benefiting the environment and other living beings.
- Positive Thinking and Meditation – disciplining our thoughts is key to achieving peace of mind and eliminating negativity in our lives.
Don’t worry if you’ve never considered doing yoga before; my group classes are for mixed ability and I truly believe in tuning into your own body. The poses I teach can be adapted to work with your unique shape and current flexibility level, and my relaxation practice at the end of each session will leave you refreshed and ready to face the world.